Thursday, May 12, 2011

Fashion Trends for Spring and Summer 2011 - What's Hot?




FASHION - How many of us hear that word and get worried?  Thinking, “Will my clothes from last Spring and Summer work?”  “Will the new styles look silly on me?”  “How much will it cost me this year to be fashionable?”

First and foremost fashion should be fun!  If you cringe every time you hear what’s new in the fashion world - you are taking it too seriously.  Loosen up and have fun with your sense of style.  Embrace the new trends you like and ignore the others.  Try something new even if it may feel silly the first time you wear it.  I remember when leggings came back in style.  I thought, I wore them in the eighties there is no way I am going back to that look.  Guess what, the more I saw others wearing them the more I got over the grudge.  The first time I put them on I felt a little silly thinking  my kids would laugh.  Now they are one of the most versatile piece of clothing I have.  So keep and open mind. Embrace what you love, ignore what you don’t and try something new.  You may end up loving it!

New for Spring and Summer 2011




CORAL- more interesting than red, more sophisticated than pink.

WIDE-LEG PANTS- thin is on it's way out, but fluid cuts give your wardrobe flair. 





THE WHITE WARDROBE- cool, crisp and color free!
STRIPES- add some colorful explosions.
CrossBody BAGS- cool form meets function. Chic enough for sophisticates, urban enough for hipsters!

BOHO INFLUENCES- more hip than hippie! Totally chic
!
FLAT SANDALS- embracing spring/summers carefree, romantic spirit!

LONG NECKLACES- from boho to luxurious, a fun piece to go with every look!  





FLORALS- blooms of color, just like spring!
THE SPRING FACE- sun-kissed shades of coral, peach, and apricot.



No comments:

Post a Comment